Thursday 26 February 2015

Starbucks creates an Ariana Grande drink!

Ariana Grande
A reporter stepped into her local coffee chain and decided to order an Ariana Grande drink. Se  what she said below:
“The result,  was a “disco techno circus party” in her mouth. I’m not going to lie, ordering an Ariana Grande with conviction is really awkward. First my barista, Harpreet, looked at me like I was on heavy drugs. Then I tried to coax him into making the beverage for me. “You know, an Ariana Grande,” I said. “You make me whatever you want. What, you’ve never heard of it?” The employees at Starbucks finally gave in and used some creativity to make me a concoction.
I thought I would get a to-go cup with cat ears and thigh-high boots on, but that wasn’t the case. The resulting beverage looked pretty on the outside, but the taste was an overwhelming mix of chocolate, caramel, and god knows what else. I’m not sure if any coffee was even in there”
See the drink below.





Ariana Grande drink!

Things we hear and see!  Would you like a drink to be made in your name? Let us know!
 

No comments: